Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Popular quotes

Inspirational Quotes · ‎Quotes Quotes · ‎Inspirational Quotes Quotes · ‎Life Quotes




1. I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.


popular-quotes


 2. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.


popular-quotes



 3. If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.



 4. The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size. 



5.  In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. 




 6.  The only thing that you absolutely have to know is the location of the library.



 7.  Creativity is intelligence having fun.



 8.  I'd rather be an optimist and a fool than a pessimist and right.



 9.  You never fail until you stop trying.



 10.  Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.



Saurabh Mishra

About Saurabh Mishra

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :